Individual Life Insurance Products
If you purchased your Fidelity Life coverage through your employer, group, or association membership, click here.
As much as we plan for major life events — marriage, our first home, children, retirement — we often overlook one of the most fundamental aspects of a solid financial strategy, and that's life insurance. Life insurance is crucial for helping to ensure that family needs are met in case of the death of a loved one during peak earning years.
WHO NEEDS LIFE INSURANCE?
You need a life insurance policy if anyone depends on your income or stands to inherit a financial burden in the event of your death. The money your dependents will receive, "the death benefit," can help pay essential day-to-day expenses, such as the mortgage and medical bills, and help your family reach longer-term goals such as your children’s college education. Plus, life insurance can help ensure that your loved ones are not burdened with debt, or forced to sell assets to pay outstanding bills or taxes.
WHAT TYPE OF INDIVIDUAL LIFE INSURANCE POLICIES DO YOU CURRENTLY OFFER?
Our current offerings are listed below. Since there are many different types of life insurance products available, contact your Fidelity Life agent today to help you choose the right life insurance policy to fit your needs.
- LifeStory Term: This unique patent-pending product provides guaranteed level term periods of 10, 15, 20 or 30 years in benefit amounts up to $1,000,000, depending on age. Coverage is available for people ages 18 to 65 years.
- Hybrid Life: Competitively priced high face-amount coverage available with a convenient 24 to 48 hour approval process. Your initial coverage is a blend of all cause and accidental death life insurance. With medical underwriting following policy issuance, you may enhance this blend by increasing your all cause coverage component and eliminating or reducing your accident only limitation. You may defer the medical exam for up to six months or choose to not undergo medical underwriting at all and keep your blended policy in force as issued. Please call 1-888-440-1554.
- Rapid Decision Express: Fast, hassle-free level death benefit term life insurance product to age 95. With our Rapid Decision Express product and our state-of-the-art Rapid App application, the approval and delivery process has been streamlined to allow you to obtain coverage from Fidelity Life in days, not months.
- Rapid Decision Mortgage Term: Rapid Decision Mortgage Term is the fastest, easiest way to get the high quality, low cost term coverage you need to protect your biggest investment.
- Rapid Decision Senior Life Term and Whole Life: Rapid Decision Senior Life Term and Whole Life is designed to fit the needs of individuals ages 50 to 85.
- Accidental Death Benefit: For as little as $10 a month, you can have the coverage you need to protect your family and investments with our Accidental Death Benefit insurance.
|For Customer Service on Individual Life Products, Contact Us At:
(800) 369-3990 (between 8:00am and 5:00pm, CST)